Donal Dennehy, Danone Ireland.
“Through our membership of RGFI, we are supporting a cross industry, cross government approach to decarbonise our processes and deliver environmental and climate benefits to the community at large. The Danone experience across the world, is that biomethane has a valuable role to play in building a strong, circular, agri-bioeconomy which is good for business, supports and motivates employees and benefits community”
Paul Carson, MD Strategic Power
“Keeping up to date in this dynamic environment is essential for success. RGFI helps to keep us informed on the latest research and technology innovations, government policies and public consultations. It also provides great networking opportunities across the full biomethane industry with suppliers, producers, developers, consumers, transporters, engineers, financiers and academics.”
Be part of a new energy direction for ireland
- Get high-level engagement with policy makers and regulators through a recognised and trusted industry forum.
- Participate in, collaborate with, and benefit from, the significant national and international biomethane projects.
- Be part of developing national policy, dialogue, strategies and initiatives.
- Identify and evaluate new innovative technologies to improve efficiencies and competitiveness, through reducing the production costs of biomethane.
- Access to EU funded research and innovation projects with EU partners.
Keep up to date in a dynamic environment and develop your network
- Be informed on the latest research and technology innovations, sustainability criteria and best international standards, commercial funding structures, business models, market research and more.
- Get insight and updates to public consultations in changing and influencing EU & Irish policies and the regulatory landscapes that affect the development of this industry .
- Attend regular clinics and fora to network across the full biomethane industry with suppliers, producers, developers, consumers, transporters, engineers, financiers and academics etc.
- Affiliate with bodies with similar objectives and interests across the UK, EU and globally.
Get professional advice and support
- Advice and support to develop your business cases and feasibility studies.
- Advice on planning, financing and procurement.
- Commercial structures and funding models.
- Regional and local strategies to develop renewable gas projects.
- Access the Green Gas Certification Scheme – auditing and certification by accredited bodies recognised by EU and global authorities, complying with ISCC/Redcert international standards
- Identify, adopt and champion best industry practices to drive the industry forward
- Get access to independent accreditation services to include guarantees of origin, certification of sustainability and/or sustainability ratings
- Annual Subscription is subject to annual turnover as follows:
- Sustaining Corporate – €20,000* pa
- Large, > €50m; rate €8,000* pa
- Enterprise, >€5m <€50m; rate €2,500* pa
- SME, >€1m <€5m; rate €1,500* pa
- Developing SME, <€1m; rate €800 pa
- Associate members are regional and local body stakeholders for example, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), academic institutes, research institutes, and corresponding and trade associations.
- Annual Subscription fee of €500 per annum
- Includes sole traders, interested individuals, and researchers. Annual Subscription fee of €300 per annum
Membership of the RGFI is open to any person, company or entity interested in supporting the aims and objectives of the RGFI. For further information or to speak to a member of the team call +353 (0) 632 1938 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please find further details here.